Find a branch near you
Request a call-back
Ready to discuss your purifying needs?
Submit your details and one of our specialists will get back to you.
Basic 10” water filter system to reduce turbidity levels and improve colour, taste and odour.
● High flow point-of entry system between municipal mains and property, e.g. small houses.
Water treatment media:
● 1µ or 5µ Meltblown sediment filter, and
● 5µActivated Carbon Block.
● Dirt, rust and suspended matter, and
● Herbicides, pesticides, disinfectant by-products and an array of chemical and organic impurities.
● For municipal and rainwater. Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality,
● Includes aluminium dual wall mount bracket, spanner and filter set,
● Housings constructed with 1” ports for unrestricted flow,
● Pressure relief valve on housings,
● 6.9 bar maximum pressure rating,
● Approximately 6 months life span with normal water quality and usage, and
● Unit dimensions: 450mm x 400mm.