Find a branch near you
Request a call-back
Ready to discuss your purifying needs?
Submit your details and one of our specialists will get back to you.
Basic 10” water filter system to reduce turbidity levels.
● High flow point-of entry system between municipal mains and property, e.g. medium to large houses.
Water treatment media:
● 1µ or 5µ Meltblown sediment filter.
● Dirt, rust and suspended matter.
● For municipal and rainwater. Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality,
● Includes aluminium single wall mount bracket, spanner and filter,
● Housing constructed with 1” ports for unrestricted flow
● Pressure relief valve on housing,
● 6.9 bar maximum pressure rating,
● Approximately 6 months life span with normal water quality and usage, and
● Unit dimensions: 450mm x 200mm.