Find a branch near you
Request a call-back
Ready to discuss your purifying needs?
Submit your details and one of our specialists will get back to you.
Standard 10” double undercounter system to improve colour, taste and odour.
● Complete point-of-use undercounter system with separate faucet.
Water treatment media:
● 1 or 5µ Meltblown sediment filter, and
● 5µ Activated Carbon Block.
● Chlorine, and
● Dirt, rust and suspended matter,
● Herbicides, pesticides, disinfectant by-products and an array of chemical and organic impurities.
● For municipal (SANS 241 compliant) or rainwater.
● Do not use with water that might contain traces of coliforms or e.coli, or if water source is regarded as microbiologically unsafe and quality unknown.
● Includes faucet and installation kit,
● 3lt/min maximum flow rate,
● Approximately 6 months life span with normal water quality and usage,
● Approximately 6,000lt capacity with normal water quality and usage, and
● Unit dimensions: 300mm x 350mm.