Find a branch near you
Request a call-back
Ready to discuss your purifying needs?
Submit your details and one of our specialists will get back to you.
Triple 20” rainwater system to reduce turbidity levels, provide optimal protection against bacteria, viruses and cysts and produce healthy, alkaline and remineralised water.
● Point-of-entry system for rainwater treatment;
● System requires a pressure pump for acceptable water flow.
Water treatment media:
● 5µ Meltblown sediment filter,
● GAC/pH FIX, and
● 0.2µ Ultra filter with hollow fibre membrane.
● Dirt, rust and suspended matter, and
● Bacteria, viruses & cysts.
● For rainwater use,
● Includes triple wall mount bracket, spanner and filters,
● Housings constructed with 3/4” ports,
● Approximately 12 months life span, proving the water storage tank is cleaned on an annual basis, and
● Unit dimensions: 700mm x 300mm