Find a branch near you
Request a call-back
Ready to discuss your purifying needs?
Submit your details and one of our specialists will get back to you.
Advanced undercounter filter system that is easy to fit, compact, budget friendly with low maintenance cost.
● Complete point-of-use undercounter system with separate faucet.
Water treatment media:
● 1µ Activated Carbon Block, and
● Active Ceramics with NSF 42 approval.
● Dirt, rust and suspended matter,
● Most organic chemicals and compounds including THM’s (Trihalomethanes), and
● Ceramics prevent re-growth or breeding of bacteria, fungi or algae within the cartridge.
● For municipal water. Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality,
● Includes faucet and installation kit, easy to install,
● 3lt/min flow rate,
● 7 bar maximum pressure,
● Up to 12 months life span with normal water quality and usage,
● 8,000lt capacity with normal water quality and usage, and
● Unit dimensions: 265mm x 85mm.
Complete installation guide available on www.ecopurefilters.com
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION POINTS:
● Advisable to appoint an Ecopure Reseller or qualified Plumber to install the system,
● Recommended to install the filter unit upright,
● Recommended to use a pre-sediment filter before the unit if the fine sediment load of the municipal water supply is known to be moderate to high,
● Do not install the unit without the Pressure Reducing Valve (included), and
● The t-piece and saddle clamp included will only fit on to 15mm (1/2 inch) plumbing fittings.