Find a branch near you
Request a call-back
Ready to discuss your purifying needs?
Submit your details and one of our specialists will get back to you.
Advanced undercounter filter unit that consists of a unique 2-phase filtration and water treatment process.
● Undercounter point-of-use filter unit for new installations or to upgrade existing filter installations with 6mm tubing.
Water treatment media:
● 1µ Activated Carbon Block, and
● Active Ceramics with NSF 42 approval.
● Dirt, rust and suspended matter,
● Most organic chemicals and compounds including THM’s (Trihalomethanes), and
● Ceramics prevent re-growth or breeding of bacteria, fungi or algae within the cartridge.
● For municipal water. Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality,
● Easy to install, supplied with 6 mm or 1/4″ push-fit fittings,
● Excludes faucet and installation kit,
● 3lt/min flow rate,
● 7 bar maximum pressure,
● Up to 12 months life span with normal water quality and usage,
● 8,000lt capacity with normal water quality and usage, and
● Unit dimensions: 265mm x 85mm.
Complete installation guide available on www.ecopurefilters.com